The content concerning cancellation and refund can be shifted from the Terms and Conditions
and fleshed out in a separate section dedicated to the same. Please check if you have any changes to the same.
- The Company works on a 100% advance payment before the tour. Tour bookings shall be confirmed only once the Company receives the full payment.
- Cancellation policy: In the event of of a cancellation of a tour by the guest:
- >72 hours before the commencement of the tour: 50% of the total amount paid by the customer/guest shall be refunded.
- <72 hours before commencement: No amount shall be refunded
- Payment of refund shall be made within 30 days of tour cancellation (subject to cancellation policy)
- In the event of a cancellation of a tour due to circumstances beyond the control of the Company including but not limited to an act of God, riots, war, strikes, civil unrest, terrorism, governmental regulations, floods, earthquakes, fire and other natural disasters, shall be made at the Company’s sole discretion without notice. Actual costs incurred on special arrangements made for the tour (if any), including cancelation charges on vehicles booked shall be deducted.
- The Company shall at its discretion be entitled to cancel any tour on a full refund of the fees to the guest for any reason that the company may deem fit with or without prior notice to the guest.
- In case of Outbound Tours, the cancellation policy shall be specified in a separate brochure that will be released for each tour.